Close Menu
  • Home
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Box Office
  • Streaming
  • Award Buzz
  • Reviews

Subscribe to Get Updates

Subscribe to Hollywood Zing and never miss what’s making headlines.

What's Hot

Film Academy’s Pickford Center to Undergo Three-Year Renovation

Broadway Box Office: ‘Ragtime’ Breaks Box Office Record With $1.96M Final Gross

Hollywood Abandoned August. But the Movies Didn’t

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • DMCA / Copyright Policy
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
HollywoodZing.com
  • Home
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Box Office
  • Streaming
  • Award Buzz
  • Reviews
HollywoodZing.com
You are at:Home»Music»Trump Administration Slams Bruce Springsteen Over ICE Protest Song
Music

Trump Administration Slams Bruce Springsteen Over ICE Protest Song

By Hollywood ZIngMay 22, 2026No Comments2 Mins Read
Facebook WhatsApp Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
Trump Administration Slams Bruce Springsteen Over ICE Protest Song
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email

The Trump administration is definitely not a fan of Bruce Springsteen’s new anti-ICE protest song.

The legendary singer released the track on Wednesday about what he called the “state terror” that Immigration and Customs Enforcement has committed in Minneapolis, including the killings of Alex Pretti and Renee Good.

“I wrote this song on Saturday, recorded it yesterday and released it to you today in response to the state terror being visited on the city of Minneapolis,” Springsteen said of the song, titled “Streets of Minneapolis.” “It’s dedicated to the people of Minneapolis, our innocent immigrant neighbors and in memory of Alex Pretti and Renée Good. Stay free.”

In response, White House spokeswoman Abigail Jackson shared in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter, “The Trump administration is focused on encouraging state and local Democrats to work with federal law enforcement officers on removing dangerous criminal illegal aliens from their communities — not random songs with irrelevant opinions and inaccurate information. The media should cover how Democrats have refused to work with the administration, and instead, opted to provide sanctuary for these criminal illegals.”

Springsteen has a history of beefing with President Donald Trump and his controversial policies, with the two taking several jabs at each other last year. After the singer opened the European leg of his 2025 tour with a critical message aimed at Trump, the president then clapped back, calling him “dumb as a rock” and a “dried out ‘prune’ of a rocker.”

However, Springsteen has stood by his outspoken opinion about the president and has no plans of slowing down, especially with the release of “Streets of Minneapolis.” He told Time magazine last year that he “couldn’t care less” about Trump.

Credit: Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
Previous ArticleStephen Colbert’s ‘Late Show’ Legacy Is His Sincerity: Critic’s Take
Next Article Imax Stock Surges Possible Takeover Talk

Related Posts

Hollywood Smooth and Honcho Noriaga Push FAM Records Forward With New Single ‘Boujee’

August 18, 2026

Hollywood comes to Vicksburg – Vicksburg Daily News

August 17, 2026

Scituate native Kate Loraine competes at LA music awards ceremony

August 17, 2026

Comments are closed.

Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Top Posts

5 Box Office Bombs From The 2010s That Changed Hollywood Forever

August 9, 2026

Locarno Pro Winners 2026: ‘Spring Story,’ ‘The Surubí,’ ‘Yazz’

August 9, 2026

‘Spider-Man: Brand New Day’ earns USD 1.67 billion worldwide in just 10 days; ‘The Odyssey’ sets new box office record for Christopher Nolan |

August 9, 2026

15 Best Warner Bros. Movies Of All Time, Ranked

August 9, 2026

3 Years Ago Today, We Lost Bob Dylan’s Former Guitarist, an Architect of Americana Who Scored Some of Hollywood’s Greatest Films

August 10, 2026
About Us
About Us

Hollywood Zing brings you the latest buzz from movies, celebrities, entertainment, and pop culture.

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

Film Academy’s Pickford Center to Undergo Three-Year Renovation

Broadway Box Office: ‘Ragtime’ Breaks Box Office Record With $1.96M Final Gross

Most Popular

5 Box Office Bombs From The 2010s That Changed Hollywood Forever

Locarno Pro Winners 2026: ‘Spring Story,’ ‘The Surubí,’ ‘Yazz’

© 2026 Hollywood Zing. All Rights Reserved. Third-party news and media belong to their respective owners.
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • DMCA / Copyright Policy

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.