Close Menu
  • Home
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Box Office
  • Streaming
  • Award Buzz
  • Reviews

Subscribe to Get Updates

Subscribe to Hollywood Zing and never miss what’s making headlines.

What's Hot

Raquel Lee Alleges Disney Negligent in On-Set Sexual Abuse

Pretty Babies – first-look review

‘National Treasure 3’ in the Works and Has a Script, Director Says

Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • DMCA / Copyright Policy
Facebook X (Twitter) Instagram Pinterest Vimeo
HollywoodZing.com
  • Home
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Box Office
  • Streaming
  • Award Buzz
  • Reviews
HollywoodZing.com
You are at:Home»Music»Ariana Grande to ‘Step Back From Visibility’ Amid ‘Public Scrutiny’
Music

Ariana Grande to ‘Step Back From Visibility’ Amid ‘Public Scrutiny’

By Hollywood ZIngAugust 2, 2026No Comments3 Mins Read
Facebook WhatsApp Twitter Pinterest Telegram LinkedIn Tumblr Email Reddit
Ariana Grande to ‘Step Back From Visibility’ Amid ‘Public Scrutiny’
Share
Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest WhatsApp Email

Ariana Grande is planning to take a step back from the public eye after the Eternal Sunshine Tour wraps, including dropping out of Sunday in the Park with George.

This decision comes after the Grammy-winning singer has faced a wave of online commentary surrounding her health and body over the last year. Most recently, discussions intensified after the release of her new music video for her song “Petal,” with many fans pointing out her noticeably thinner appearance in the footage.

“Ariana will be taking a step back from visibility after she completes the Eternal Sunshine Tour,” her rep shared in a statement to The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday. Her tour concludes on Sept. 1 after her 10-show residency in London.

“She looks forward to finishing the tour and ending it on a high note, both healthily and happily, and then taking a much-deserved break from public-facing work and appearances, which has led to endless, ongoing public scrutiny,” the rep added. “This tour has been a beautiful experience for her. She loves her fans and has loved every minute of this tour so much.”

Grande has been booked and busy the last few years, filming Wicked and Wicked: For Good, which released in 2024 and 2025, respectively. She had also been campaigning for awards for both films, ultimately earning a best supporting actress Oscar nomination for her role as Glinda in the first film.

On the music side, she dropped her seventh studio album, Eternal Sunshine, in 2024, before heading out on a 3-month-long tour starting in June. She also just released her eighth studio album, Petal, at the end of July.

A source close to the singer also told THR that her new album is “a fight song.” They added that it’s an “anthem about the love-hate relationship with the public and their toxicity. This album is not about any romantic partner or breakup in that way.”

Grande next stars in Focker-in-Law, opposite Robert De Niro and Ben Stiller, which hits theaters on Nov. 25. It’s unclear if Grande plans to participate in the film’s upcoming press tour.

The “hate that i made you love me” singer was also set to appear, opposite her Wicked co-star Jonathan Bailey, in the West End revival of Stephen Sondheim’s Sunday in the Park with George. However, THR confirmed Grande will no longer be participating in the project, which opens at London’s Barbican Centre next summer. The production will cast another lead to replace Grande.

“Following this evening’s announcement from Ariana Grande’s team, we can confirm that she has decided to step back from Sunday in the Park with George,” Empire Street Productions shared in a statement. “We know this cannot have been an easy decision, and she makes it with our complete understanding and support. The production will open at the Barbican in summer 2027 as planned, and casting will be announced in due course.”

People was first to report the news of Grande stepping back from visibility after the tour.

Caitlin Huston contributed to this report.

Credit: Source link

Share. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn Reddit WhatsApp Telegram Email
Previous ArticleHollywood: ‘Spider-Man: Brand New Day’ opens to a huge $927 million global box office
Next Article Seth Rogen Movies and TV Shows

Related Posts

In Memoriam: Ethel Cain | Young Hollywood

August 22, 2026

Hollywood Vampires dazzle fans at Colchester Summer Series

August 22, 2026

Wilbur the Runaway West Hollywood Pig Adopted by Diane Warren

August 22, 2026
Leave A Reply Cancel Reply

Stay In Touch
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Pinterest
  • Instagram
  • YouTube
  • Vimeo
Top Posts

James Gray Learned About a Locarno Award. His Wife Mentioned the Trash

August 9, 2026

5 Box Office Bombs From The 2010s That Changed Hollywood Forever

August 9, 2026

Locarno Pro Winners 2026: ‘Spring Story,’ ‘The Surubí,’ ‘Yazz’

August 9, 2026

‘Spider-Man: Brand New Day’ earns USD 1.67 billion worldwide in just 10 days; ‘The Odyssey’ sets new box office record for Christopher Nolan |

August 9, 2026

15 Best Warner Bros. Movies Of All Time, Ranked

August 9, 2026
About Us
About Us

Hollywood Zing brings you the latest buzz from movies, celebrities, entertainment, and pop culture.

Facebook X (Twitter) Pinterest YouTube WhatsApp
Our Picks

Raquel Lee Alleges Disney Negligent in On-Set Sexual Abuse

Pretty Babies – first-look review

Most Popular

James Gray Learned About a Locarno Award. His Wife Mentioned the Trash

5 Box Office Bombs From The 2010s That Changed Hollywood Forever

© 2026 Hollywood Zing. All Rights Reserved. Third-party news and media belong to their respective owners.
  • Contact Us
  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of Use
  • DMCA / Copyright Policy

Type above and press Enter to search. Press Esc to cancel.